High Definition Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIGH DEFINITION WEBSITE

HomeHD PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map

Go down 
5 posters

Favorite MW3 Map is...
Resistance
Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seatown
Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fallen
 0% [ 0 ]
Arkaden
Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map I_vote_lcap75%Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Bakaara
 0% [ 0 ]
Downturn
 0% [ 0 ]
Hardhat
 0% [ 0 ]
Lockdown
 0% [ 0 ]
Underground
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map I_vote_lcap25%Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
ELITE FRANCH1SE
Final Prestige
Final Prestige
ELITE FRANCH1SE

Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 pm

First off by far, Modern Warfare has the best maps. I think I like Arkaden the best right now. The maps design is great I think for any game mode and friendly to flankable routes.

Last edited by ELITE FRANCH1SE on Fri May 11, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://highdefinitiongaming.forumotion.com
tkbacon99
The Prestige
The Prestige
tkbacon99

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 6:55 pm

My favourite on MW3 has to be Arkaden as well.. the feel of it is just incredible!

My favourite map of all team on CoD though would have to be Wasteland from MW2. Lets just say that the radiation there a lot of the time was caused by me!
Back to top Go down
ELITE FRANCH1SE
Final Prestige
Final Prestige
ELITE FRANCH1SE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 7:05 pm

tkbacon99 wrote:
My favourite on MW3 has to be Arkaden as well.. the feel of it is just incredible!

My favourite map of all team on CoD though would have to be Wasteland from MW2. Lets just say that the radiation there a lot of the time was caused by me!

I know what you mean. I have only done it there twice...
Back to top Go down
Stepper20
General
General
Stepper20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 9:23 pm

I have to look into my history and find out which one is better for me cause I have got better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Dominique-Williams/509666950
Slim Kognito
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Gotta agree with Arkaden. Fallen was a close second to me but I only enjoy it for Dom and FFA. Arkaden on the other hand works very well for Dom, FFA, SnD and Cap the Flag.
Back to top Go down
PERPETUAL DEMON
General
General
PERPETUAL DEMON

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2012 6:04 am

you dont have it on here but one of my favs is mission
Back to top Go down
Slim Kognito
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2012 12:20 pm

PERPETUAL DEMON wrote:
you dont have it on here but one of my favs is mission

You're dead to me. Lol jk, but honestly in my opinion I think Mission is one of the worst maps in any CoD.
Back to top Go down
PERPETUAL DEMON
General
General
PERPETUAL DEMON

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1Sat May 12, 2012 1:42 pm

if anyone can get on and play do so
Back to top Go down
ELITE FRANCH1SE
Final Prestige
Final Prestige
ELITE FRANCH1SE

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2012 5:39 pm

The more I have played Oasis, the more that map grows on me. It's a pretty well balanced/flankable map. I need more play with it so I can understand legit tactics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map   Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Favorite Modern Warfare 3 Map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Definition Gaming :: Call Of Duty :: Modern Warfare 3-
Jump to: