High Definition Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIGH DEFINITION WEBSITE

HomeHD PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

CastleMiner Z

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D31ay3d
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
D31ay3d

CastleMiner Z Empty
PostSubject: CastleMiner Z   CastleMiner Z Icon_minitime1Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 am

Recently Whiteninja, a former clan member told me to buy CastleMiner Z from the indie arcade section on the xbox live game marketplace. I must say this has to be the best $3 I've ever spent. Basically, it is minecraft, but you play as your avatars, and there are guns! Oh, and I can't forget the dragons that absolutely decimate everything with their fire. I strongly suggest to you guys that if you have an extra 240 points lying around then invest in this game. TK, Franny and I are already playing it, and we were a few hundred blocks away from beating the final boss, which took us many hard hours of work to get to.
Back to top Go down
ELITE FRANCH1SE
Final Prestige
Final Prestige
ELITE FRANCH1SE

CastleMiner Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: CastleMiner Z   CastleMiner Z Icon_minitime1Wed May 23, 2012 10:11 am

I can vouch. Game is very fun and rewarding, but also very challenging. Three bucks well spent.

I must also mention it is very scary. I went toe to toe with the devil himself. Yes we were hella deep underground at a few points.

...the devil...is scary.

...the devil.

Ever ask your self how can you kill a devil...with some wood, silver, diamonds, and ammo. Craft yourself a mother******* shotgun...YOU GO FIND THAT DEVIL AND YOU TELL HIM THAT I DO NOT WANT YOUR STINKIN BURNT TOAST AND YOU PUMP HIS ASS FULL OF LEAD!

Then you go back to mining. LOLZ!
Back to top Go down
https://highdefinitiongaming.forumotion.com
PERPETUAL DEMON
General
General
PERPETUAL DEMON

CastleMiner Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: CastleMiner Z   CastleMiner Z Icon_minitime1Wed May 23, 2012 1:27 pm

wow lol i didnt know you guys had this game ive had it and not played it yet
Back to top Go down
tkbacon99
The Prestige
The Prestige
tkbacon99

CastleMiner Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: CastleMiner Z   CastleMiner Z Icon_minitime1Thu May 24, 2012 12:29 am

Lol it is a great $3 game! We were having lots of fun with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CastleMiner Z Empty
PostSubject: Re: CastleMiner Z   CastleMiner Z Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

CastleMiner Z
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
High Definition Gaming :: Other Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: